Monday, November 10, 2008

The Sights


Kate here. James and I are finally settled in a new apartment in the Microcentral and have the luxury of doing things like update blogs. It's been a rough week and a half, but lots of fun too. We already have so many photos of all of our adventures, so I decided to start with some broad photos of the city. A taste of Buenos Aires before we get into our particular experiences here. James and I hope that this blog will serve not only as a way for friends and family in the States to see what we are up to, but also a creative outlet for our particular dialogue with this new city as we experience it.
























5 comments:

Julie Atkins said...

Beautiful photos! Looks as if you will be in for some very enjoyable experiences.

CB said...

Hooters! My shopping guide kept saying there was a big Ralph Lauren Polo store in an old mansion here too!

CB said...

Looks like a really interesting mix of old and new architecture from all over the world here.

R Middleton said...

cool! I'm loving your photos. I'll keep coming to your blog :)

Matt said...

Some really cool pictures on art and architecture!!