Monday, December 8, 2008

James' spanish words of the day:


Let me bust out my trusty moleskin and see what new words we've got.

1.Pelo = Hair
2.Circa = Close
3.Broma = Joke
4.Fantasma = Ghost
5.Mierda = Shit!
6Tranzar = To Make out
7. Tetilla = Male nipple

Now lets make a little sentence. :) :) :)

Mierda.  Tranzo con la fantasma.  Estamos "so" circa, me pelo tetilla "fell out."  No broma! 


Btw, Kate and I met a spanish teacher in a hardware store here and she said she'd give us spanish lessons for cheeeeeaaaap.  13 bucks or so for one hour. Nice.  Sadly we still haven't found jobs.  Though I'm currently making some bad ass leaves.  Example above.  The plan is to make these leaves from paper, wire, thread, twigs, flowers etc. then try to sell them in one of the street markets.  There are tons of these markets here where people sell crafts, art, clothing and basically anything they think people might buy.   I'm going to market the leaves as "magic leaves"  an depending on where you hang these little decorations, you get different desired effects: 

Kichen = good food 
Bathroom = good hair
Office = interesting bloggings
Garage = safe travels
Bedroom = good night life
Bedroom, specifically above your bed = very good night life ;)
Pantry = fresh food 
Attic = Poor air circulation and high phone bill
 (not recommended to hang in attic)

I have 5 done right now and hope to have at least 12 by next saturday.  I'll let you know if I'm rolling in the pesos after that.  If not, I'll have to face the music and get a real job.  Ugh!

No comments: